02 November 2008

#31: Quiznos (Market St.)

Date Visited: 2 November 2008

Meal: Lunch

Diners: 1 - Me

Experience: This was my obligatory visit to the second Quiznos in Leesburg, located on Market St. in the Bellewood Commons shopping center. I visited the other Quiznos (on Edwards Ferry Rd.) back on 27 September - hmm... not that long ago.

On this visit I got the Mesquite Chicken with Bacon sandwich ("Mesquite Chicken, bacon, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion, Ranch Dressing"). I ordered it as a combo lunch and got a side salad with Caesar dressing, and a drink. I really like that they offer the salad as an alternative to the normal chip selection.

That's it for Quiznos; I still think Subway is generally better.

Location: 525J Market St., Leesburg, VA, 20176

Web site: http://quiznos.com/

Total bill: $9.53

1 comment:

B Williams said...

I just happened to find your site here today (while searching for food delivery options in leesburg) and couldn't be happier that I did. This is so awesome! My girlfriend and rather recently moved into town here and haven't had a chance to try most of the restaurants in the area - so your site has already introduced us to some great sounding places we didn't even know existed! So thanks again, and keep it up!