02 November 2008

#30: Burger King

Date Visited: 1 November 2008

Meal: Dinner

Diners: 1 - Me

Experience: Burger King is just another fast-food burger chain, but it holds a special place in my heart because I went there often while growing up in California.

On this visit I got the Steakhouse Burger ("...packed with Angus beef, melted cheese, crispy onions, lettuce and tomatoes, all smothered in A.1. Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce"), with a king size side of onion rings (substituted for french fries) and a drink. It was good, but I woke up later that night with a stomach ache - too much grease?

This particular Burger King has a somewhat shabby feel to it, and is not particularly inviting. Nothing much more to say about Burger King, except that now it's checked off my list.

Location: 940 Edwards Ferry Rd., Leesburg, VA, 20176

Web site: http://bk.com/

Total bill: $8.45

No comments: