07 March 2011

#109: Starbucks (Outlet Mall)

Date Visited: 5 March 2011

Meal: Breakfast

Diners: 1 - Me

Experience: Starbucks. It's where I go for coffee. Now I've visited the last one in Leesburg. I had a grande Pike Place, black. Because I've given up cream & sugar so I can taste the coffee.

My research: The Starbucks web site's store locator reveals that there are currently four locations within the Leesburg town limits:
Starbucks #1 is on Market Street in the Bellewood Commons shopping center.
Starbucks #2 is on Edwards Ferry Road in the Battlefield Shopping Center.
Starbucks #3 is on Edwards Ferry Road inside SuperTarget.
Starbucks #4 is on Fort Evans Road in the Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets (this one).

There you go. I've visited them all. So you don't have to. But I'm still gonna go there for my coffee.

Location: 241 Fort Evans Rd NE, Leesburg, VA 20176

Web site: http://starbucks.com/

Total bill: $2.12

2 comments:

Matt Coughlin said...

What an excellent idea for a blog! Makes me want to visit every restaurant in town myself!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for this blog -- very cool.