08 February 2009

#51: Starbucks (SuperTarget)

Date Visited: 7 February 2009

Meal: Lunch

Diners: 2 - Me & Wendy

Experience: Since starting this blog and visiting Starbucks, I was surprised to learn how many there were in Leesburg. At first, I had only discovered six, but then a friend alerted me to a seventh. Here's the list as it stands now:

1. Market Street in the Bellewood Commons shopping center
2. Edwards Ferry Road in the Battlefield Shopping Center
3. Edwards Ferry Road inside SuperTarget (this one)
4. Promenade Drive in the Lansdowne Town Center
5. Fort Evans Road in the Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets
6. Winmeade Drive inside Harris Teeter at the Lansdowne Town Center
7. Xerox Document Training Center - Lobby Alcove (this one I'll have to research further to confirm it)



I've already visited the Starbucks at Bellewood Commons and Battlefield Shopping Center, and this visit was to the one located inside our local SuperTarget. I ordered my usual Grande Latte, and Wendy had a Chai Tea Frappuchino.

What else can one say about Starbucks? For purposes of this blog, that's three down and four to go. At least that's the count for now; there may be more by the time I get to all of these!

Location: 1200 Edwards Ferry Rd. NE, Leesburg, VA 20176

Web site: http://starbucks.com/

Total bill: $7.22

No comments: