27 November 2012

#134: Chick-fil-A

Date Visited: 9 August 2012

Meal: Dinner

Diners: Me & Alicia

Experience: Chick-fil-A has finally come to Leesburg! Located right in front of Kohl’s on Edwards Ferry Road, Chick-fil-A has instantly become a Leesburg favorite. It is especially popular with the Christian community and especially members of our local church, Cornerstone Chapel. I’m sure it has to do with supporting the company founder’s unabashed Christian beliefs, but I think it also has to do with it being a great alternative to the standard burger chains.

According to Wikipedia, “The company's current trademarked slogan, ‘We Didn't Invent the Chicken, Just the Chicken Sandwich,’ refers to their flagship menu-item, the popular quick-serve or fast-food chicken sandwich.”

On this visit, Alicia and I just needed a quick meal, so we went through the drive-thru and ordered up some flagship meals for ourselves. I got the Spicy Chicken Sandwich Deluxe meal and she got the Chicken Sandwich meal. Both meals came with their unique waffle fries. Quick and tasty.

What else can I say? Chick-fil-A is great; if you haven’t tried them yet, go now!

Location: 1002 Edwards Ferry Rd., Leesburg, VA, 20176, 703-777-1200

Web site: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/

Total bill: $13.09

4 comments:

Amy said...

I thought you were reviewing restaurants? First Little Caesar's (no seating I believe, breaking your definition?) and now a drive thru?! :) I do enjoy your blog and keep checking for any new restaurants-- but had to give you a hard time on this one. At least go INTO Chick-fil-A for the full experience and great service. Thanks for keeping the blog going!

J.A.W. said...

Well Amy, you got me there. I did have to stretch my definition a bit to include Little Caesar's (however, there are a few seats in the place, just no tables!) As for Chick-fil-A, I did go into it on a few other occasions, just not this particular visit. Don't worry, better restaurants are coming up.
Thanks,
J.A.W.

Online Restaurant Coupons said...

Thanks for providing such valuable info worth recommending to our friends and followers. More power to you!

best bar to watch sports said...

The amuse project restaurants are described here. Read to know more