24 December 2009

We're Famous!



Local restaurant critic Warren Rojas, who writes for Northern Virginia Magazine, interviewed me about my blog on 4 December 2009, in an online article entitled, "No Stove Left Unturned". Warren writes a variety of online content under the "Food & Wine" section (including "Gut Check" where my interview is), hosts a weekly live food chat called "Grill Warren", posts to Twitter, and also writes for the print version of the magazine. Warren did a great job of capturing the spirit of this blog, and left me with a challenge to do something similar when I've finally eaten at Every Restaurant in Leesburg!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey you guys probably forget this a lot but you forgot some restaurants on king st. The Bella Luna, Georgetown cafe, and green tree

savuryandsweet said...

congrats!!

J.A.W. said...

SaVUryandSweet:
Thanks - I like your blog too, as we get out to Ashburn pretty often. My favorite asian place is Tokyo Sushi; quite authentic as I recall from my visits to the real Tokyo.

J.A.W. said...

Anonymous:
I haven't forgotten the restaurants on King St., I keep track of these and others in a document called "List of Restaurants Yet to be Visited" - there's a link to it on the left panel under "Restaurant Info & Lists".
Thanks!

Joyce said...

Whoooeee! Too cool! You are getting famous!

Tara said...

Congratulations!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Loved your blog. We are visiting Leesburg in the fall and you really helped a lot. Would be nice to hear about some local happy hours. Thanks!!