06 May 2009

#65: Dunkin' Donuts

Date Visited: 6 May 2009

Meal: Breakfast

Diners: 1 - Me

Experience: Dunkin' Donuts is, of course, everywhere, so Leesburg has one too. The current slogan is "America runs on Dunkin'". Ours is colocated with a Baskin-Robbins; Dunkin' Brands is the parent company for both.

On this visit I got a combo with an everything bagel, cream cheese, and a coffee (I don't need the extra sugar of a donut right now). It was a nice breakfast snack on the drive to work. I've also had their iced coffee (which I learned to love while in Japan), and it's pretty good on a hot day.

For donuts, bagels, and great coffee, Dunkin' is the place!

Location: 521 J E. Market St., Leesburg, VA, 20175

Web site: http://dunkindonuts.com/

Total bill: $4.00

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi there! You should check out the new Fractured Prune donut shop too (S. King St.)...really good. They have breakfast sandwiches and hot dogs in addition to donuts. Also, wanted to let you know that we finally had dinner at the Cajun Experience the other night, and it was really good. I had Sausage and Chicken Gumbo, and my husband had Seafood Gumbo, and we were both happy with out meals, although they could have been a little more spicy. I didn't like the weird mashed potatoes on the side, but my husband did. And our daughter ate almost all of her chicken fingers-they have a few kid-friendly items. Beignets for dessert were delicious! They need to add decaf coffee to their menu, but otherwise, I can't complain. Next, we want to try the new place next to the Tally Ho.